**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Character modells in the game, Who are not playable

So i saw these characters like wolverine weapon-x, Jessica Jones, the chair, spider-man 2099 and the skrulls. These champions are not playable yet, are there any news for these champions in the future?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    They are there for story purposes. They don't need to be playable at any point.
    Doesn't mean it won't happen, is just that we have no info on anything. Apart from Weapon-X, which was teased recently and we may have some news in the following months or so
  • Options
    Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 466 ★★★
    VellaKX said:

So i saw these characters like wolverine weapon-x, Jessica Jones, the chair, spider-man 2099 and the skrulls. These champions are not playable yet, are there any news for these champions in the future?

I don't remember seeing Spider-Man 2099. Which EQ was he in again?
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★

VellaKX said:

He was in an end cut scene during the last spiderverse one we had i believe
  • Options
    EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Modok use to be one of these, then became playable. They all could be playable it just will take a bit.
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★

Modok use to be one of these, then became playable. They all could be playable it just will take a bit.

Same with silver surfer

• Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    For now, think of them as of NPCs in other games. Doesn't mean we won"t ever get to play them tbo
  • Options
    VellaKXVellaKX Posts: 17

VellaKX said:

Sorry i a was wrong, i saw the iron-spider, but i think that don’t makes any difference