**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why did i get this? I did not use the exploit?

I finished the monthly quest weeks ago.. I did not use the exploit in anyway.. this highly distrubs me. Pleas explain @Kabam Miike...

js8iz65dyq32.png

Comments

• Options
    Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
    I could not have used the exploit even if I tried... I 100% the monthly event quest weeks ago.. please tell me there is a way to verify this? @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Spice @Kabam Iko @Ad0ra_
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    I'm in the same boat. I 100% all difficulties prior this ever happening and still received an email.
  • Options
    I think we need to hear from one of the team people about this ASAP
  • Options
    Agreed. Any loss in this game is upsetting when you know you havent done anything.
  • Options
    I got the same email!!! I didn't even know about the exploit!! I don't believe I benefited at all from the exploit I completed the monthly quest a couple of weeks ago!
  • Options
    KratorianKratorian Posts: 5
    I received the same message today and did not exploit the bug. Worse yet, I seem to be the only one in my alliance that received the message so it's clearly been sent to select people. Did any of you purchase the 5* daily card they sold for $50 around the same time? I'm thinking the shards from that are giving them a false indicator or something?
  • Options
    Kratorian wrote: »
    I received the same message today and did not exploit the bug. Worse yet, I seem to be the only one in my alliance that received the message so it's clearly been sent to select people. Did any of you purchase the 5* daily card they sold for $50 around the same time? I'm thinking the shards from that are giving them a false indicator or something?

no.. I did not
  • Options
    KratorianKratorian Posts: 5
    Imac7065 wrote: »
    Kratorian wrote: »

no.. I did not

Well, there goes my best guess. Seems like all we can do is wait for the hammer to drop and see the fallout, then complain to deaf ears and "tech support" that sends automated messages that say "We have checked our records and the game is working as intended."
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    You got it cause you obviously did something that got you flagged. Just feel lucky you were not a part of the 7% that got the 7 day ban.
  • Options
    WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    As long as you've received rewards that you would otherwise not be entitled to if the quest was functioning as normal, these would be removed even if you received thew rewards unknowingly. The entitled rewards of the quest are stated when you press the see rewards button. The game team would removed anything you're not entitled to, period. Crying foul on the forums has a 0% chance of getting anything back.
  • Options
    You got it cause you obviously did something that got you flagged. Just feel lucky you were not a part of the 7% that got the 7 day ban.

No.. the point is I did not. I have no idea why I was flagged and would like to know the answer. I did not use the exploit.. and I could not use it if I tried
  • Options
    Wolfe wrote: »
    As long as you've received rewards that you would otherwise not be entitled to if the quest was functioning as normal, these would be removed even if you received thew rewards unknowingly. The entitled rewards of the quest are stated when you press the see rewards button. The game team would removed anything you're not entitled to, period. Crying foul on the forums has a 0% chance of getting anything back.

Clearly you can't read lol.. I'm not "crying" about things I got I did not deserve... I am worried that because of some error I am going to be stripped of things I DID earn. I got nothing from this exploit.. and could not if I tried. I don't know how many other ways I can say this?
  • Options
    edited August 2017

Thank you.. not sure why they replied there when my thread has over 900 views already lol