Why is 6* Deadpool a thing?

Hey Kabam, i love this game but why in the name of the Collector is 6* Deadpool a thing?
Why would you give us a champion useless in every type of content?
He's useless as defender, useless as attacker, useless as prestige champion.
Why would you punish those who play this game consistently enough as to get a 6* crystal with this?
You really care only about the bottom line while we players are merely an afterthought.

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Member Posts: 3,906 ★★★★★
    I mean, to be fair, he’s actually incredibly useful for people that want to run the Nick Fury synergy with suicides. 6* DPXF is the only way(aside from insane luck on goldpool crystals) to use that synergy in Act 6. Due to that, he’s actually one of the better bad pulls
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Member Posts: 872 ★★★★
    DPX + Nick Fury arguably has one of the most valuable regen synergies, especially for those who run suicides full-time. The two of em paired with Cap Marvel is quite the force to be reckoned with.

And outside of mindlessly buying Goldpool crystals, 6* DPX is currently the only way to make use of this synergy in Act 6.
    @Rockypantherx beat me to it my guy
  • Carlos1jaCarlos1ja Member Posts: 6
    Yeah, but one synergy that will only benefit a few unless you get a lot of units and buy cavaliers ain't exactly a good thing. DPXF needs a buff desperately, same treatment as Luke Cage got.
    Carlos1ja said:

Yeah, but one synergy that will only benefit a few unless you get a lot of units and buy cavaliers ain't exactly a good thing. DPXF needs a buff desperately, same treatment as Luke Cage got.

But it does make him more valuable than other less-than-desirable champs in the 6* pool
    Only to those with gigantic pools of champions, not to the vast majority of players.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Member Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Well,, let’s hope he gets a buff. He needs one.
    edited January 2020
    Carlos1ja said:

Only to those with gigantic pools of champions, not to the vast majority of players.

I'd disagree. I don't have a gigantic pool of champions, but I'd be much happier pulling a 6* DPX than a 6* Karnak or Iron Fist.
    I also have Ironfist as a 6* tho.
    Yeah, Karnak sucks too.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,825 ★★★★★
    Carlos1ja said:

Hey Kabam, i love this game but why in the name of the Collector is 6* Deadpool a thing?
    Why would you give us a champion useless in every type of content?
    He's useless as defender, useless as attacker, useless as prestige champion..

The irony in the title of your thread is that once Awakened and inflicting bleed on every hit, he's actually a really good counter for Thing.

He also has useful synergies with Omega Red and Domino, so at least he can boost up some top-tier champions.

Um..

Yeah, okay, I admit it. I'm out. He's not great...

There are a few reworks in the Champion Improvement Thread, if you want to take a look and dream about what could be: