**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Daredevil classic

Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I am asking support team for months when will you fix Daredevil classic??? He miss hit after spider and sim heavy attack so i can't use him in AQ.he has been broken for 4 months!!! Don't you think it is time to fix him or give us rank down ticket for him

Comments

• Pendekar82Pendekar82 Posts: 10
    Kabam just listened but no intend to fix it.. I already email them about this issue and they already know it.. Now update 15.0 around the corner but yet they still not fix it.. Hope kabam will take this issue seriously..
  • Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    Yes,i really hope so.he was my first r5,i upgraded him about 6months ago and i used him normaly for abouth a month.got wrecked so many times in AQ because of it. Now i use him only for arena or event quest. I don't know why are they refusing to fix him when they know about this problem.i wrote to them at least 5 times.all i got was "we know about the issue,we are working on it"... WELL WORK HARDER AND FIX HIM!!!
  • Ravenrob_33Ravenrob_33 Posts: 120
    They won't fix him because players were just using him to beat mestro because of his auto evade on projectile attacks he was too use full so they did what they always do to great champs these days they nerfed him to stop people using him and won't admit it of course
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    They won't fix him because players were just using him to beat mestro because of his auto evade on projectile attacks he was too use full so they did what they always do to great champs these days they nerfed him to stop people using him and won't admit it of course

3ju9pufh0153.gif
    What maestro??? I passed that when i didn't had him at all... so you don't need him really much to pass that. I upgraded him for AQ. if i knew he would suck so much i would never do it. And in AW i got shot by agent venom few times.and my DD is lvl99. The answer i got was "if your champion has 100% chance to do something(same happened with magik's limbo,it didn't worked on lvl99) it does not mean that they will do it every time. So i don't know who is crazy here. So wouldn't if be right to get 1 rank down ticket???? Same thing they did when thor,bw,doc and scarlet got nerfed. This is just ridiculous. I have a feeling next time they will say- you are a girl so you can't play good with your (nerfed) champions
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Sky_kitty wrote: »
    What maestro??? I passed that when i didn't had him at all... so you don't need him really much to pass that. I upgraded him for AQ. if i knew he would suck so much i would never do it. And in AW i got shot by agent venom few times.and my DD is lvl99. The answer i got was "if your champion has 100% chance to do something(same happened with magik's limbo,it didn't worked on lvl99) it does not mean that they will do it every time. So i don't know who is crazy here. So wouldn't if be right to get 1 rank down ticket???? Same thing they did when thor,bw,doc and scarlet got nerfed. This is just ridiculous. I have a feeling next time they will say- you are a girl so you can't play good with your (nerfed) champions
    I think he meant the collector, maestro is a joke in act 4. Collector has all those projectile specials and dd is one of the key champs to use against him.
    Also agent venom ignores evasion by 50% and then if he uses his special 1 he ignore like almost 30% more, giving him about 80% chance to stop evade.
    So shouldn't we get ranked down ticket if his ability is nerfed so much?? I have no use of him anymore except on event.and only on hard.i am not sure if he would be good on master
    No we shouldn't get a rank downticket for that. He'll be really useful for you when you get to the collector and in war if you face those unblockable special 2 nodes. Or some other stuff kabam might bring in game that he could be useful for. :)
    And that issue with agent venom happened about a month ago for the first time ever.i always used him on unblock.nodes and got ag.venom sooo many times.but DD always evaded 100%
    I did collector. Didn't used Dd because i am not sure he will evade always since kabam said- it does not mean 100% chance of evade will activate evade every time
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    Sky_kitty wrote: »
    I did collector. Didn't used Dd because i am not sure he will evade always since kabam said- it does not mean 100% chance of evade will activate evade every time
    Collector lowers ability accuracy throughout the fight to a max of 80% I believe.
    Yep, so you'd have some time to dish out some good damage before your evade could possibly fail the first projectile and u can't block the rest if you don't know how to evade it.
    Think I've seen dd do like 60k damage on the collector before the person messed up, but he can do more(with boosts ofcourse).
    So what about him missing hit every time after spider,sometimes elektro and sim of every class heavy attack...i can't find any excuse for that
This discussion has been closed.