**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aghhh not again!!

I just finished variant 3... and I pulled another 4-5 cosmic gem!!! Whyyyyyyyyyyy???? I could have used anything but cosmic lol I wish there was some kind of trade in... guess I’ll be taking vtd to r5 and then holding the other forever for that Hyperion....

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Who do you have for Cosmic? There are a number that could use it.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Cmm or medusa
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Really the only candidates at this moment are vtd and cull
    With 2 cosmic 4-5 gems and 3 3-4 2016 cosmic gems

• dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    edited January 2020
    to be perfectly honest ... I'd say if you're not desperate for it on others .. your Ronan is a viable option.

Sure, he's useful only in very specific times .. however, when needed, his sig ability really helps with the stun duration as well as big increase to dmg for each buff.

*shrug*
    :)
    Yeah that was my thoughts I might use one now and hold the other for awhile
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't use it on Ronan. For those fights in which he is good he needs more than 1 sig level, and a 4* or even a 3* Ronan works just as well.
  • dano357dano357 Posts: 106
    Once you've got Hyperion and Venom at r4, Ronan is a great option for a Cosmic 2016 gem. I used one of my gems on him and when you need him, he's clutch. Has even helped out in a few cases in Act 6.1.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

I wouldn't use it on Ronan. For those fights in which he is good he needs more than 1 sig level, and a 4* or even a 3* Ronan works just as well.

That's why I said if he's not needing it for others .. and hey . if he's always getting cosmic gems anyway .. ;) hehe
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 410 ★★★
    Why not Hela? She has some great damage output
  • KirklinKirklin Posts: 149
    R5 cull. Than sell him lol
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I was also going to suggest you consider taking up Cull with the gem and then selling him, if you really need those resources for some other class.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,721 ★★★★★

You can sorta say the same thing with quake but it sure does make the fight go faster
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

I was also going to suggest you consider taking up Cull with the gem and then selling him, if you really need those resources for some other class.

Do this now
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    As a VTD user, if I had a 4-5 gem I would use it on him as soon as I got it
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    Wish i had domino or nick in 5*.