**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best Counters to Act 6.1 Bosses

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
Need suggestions for effective champs to use against Act 6.1 bosses (including champs from 2019). Probably starting on it in a day or two. Cheers!

Comments

• TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    Who do you have?
    Curvus, Aegon, Ghost (with Wasp), Hyperion and CapIW (awakend) are great options, but that doesnt help you a great deal, if all you got is Groot, Crossbones and Kamala

Edit. There are lots and lots of great guides on reddit and youtube, where effective champs are highlighted.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★

Who do you have?
    Curvus, Aegon, Ghost (with Wasp), Hyperion and CapIW (awakend) are great options, but that doesnt help you a great deal, if all you got is Groot, Crossbones and Kamala

Edit. There are lots and lots of great guides on reddit and youtube, where effective champs are highlighted.

Yeah, I've read one particular guide on reddit. But it's mostly one person's opinion and I also want to hear the opinion of more people on this.

On my roster, I've got 5* r5 Corvus, r4 Stealthy, r4 Warlock, and r3 Gulk. Recently pulled 5* CapIw, so that'll be also helpful when I get him to r4. I reckon 6* CMM can also help a lot vs Sentinel and Ultron?