**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Human Torch worth R5 and Class Awakening Gem?

Hey guys,

Just pulled a 5* Human Torch and upgraded him straight to R4; my luck recently has been horrible so I didnt even wait to rank him up, especially considering I had 4 T2A expiring soon anyways.

My question is if he is worth using an AG on and taking to R5; I do not have any R5 Science champions yet and my other 5* R4 science champs are: Glad. Hulk, Quake, Thing, Luke Cage (Yes, most of my R4 are science; other R4's are Sentinel, Sparky, SL, Magik). I do not have Void or Cap IW, who I initially wanted to use the AG on.

Should I keep waiting for Void/Cap IW or just go ahead and use it on him?
Thanks in advance for the answers/tips:)

Comments

• Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I am assuming you are not gonna do Abyss anytime soon, in that case don't use the Awakening Gem, I have him at R4 unduped and I love him, I do not have any other R5s so I am not gonna take him up just yet. I think he is fine at R4 if you don't have OTHER R5s.
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    R5 absolutely he is really really good but a generic? Probably not his sig ability is quite nice but not nesscary at all
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,196 ★★★
    I would say he's definitely worth R5. However, with those options, I'd suggest using the science AG on Thing since his protection is a bigger benefit than Human Torch's sig ability.