**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

PHC Crystals and PHC Shards

I have a suggestion. After a player opens up so many phc crystals or shard crystals, that player should be guaranteed a 4* on the next crystal after set number and then the count should reset. I think that would be fair to everybody. Its hard being quiet opening crystal after crytal from grinding and getting nothing while others are duping champs left and right. It use to bother me at 1st, but now I just ignore it and deal with it. I havent gotten a drop since 12/2016 and I wonder how many are in that same predicament. Im not whining or looking for a handout, but with the number of crystals ive opened over the past 9mths I think i should have something to show for it. Just a thought though.

Comments

• Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    It'd be too easy to pull a 4* than. People would just save till that mark and open them. It would be either you pull a 4* and don't get the handout 4* or you open them and get the handout 4*. Pretty boring thing to add, plus Kabam wouldn't add this.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    The point of phcs aren't to give four stars its just a nice extra. The purpose of phcs are to give 2 stars that lead to max sig crystals for 3 stars then max sig crystals for four star then max sig crystals for 5 stars and so on. Even if you went 10,000 phcs in a row only pulling 2 stars they would still be serving their purpose
  • Options
    JabbawokkyJabbawokky Posts: 139
    If thats the case then noone would get drops, but they do. I get your point. Its irritating to see some players get a lot of extra while im grinding for 3*shards to get a crystal that doesnt award nothing but 55 shards 99% of the time. Thats a purpose thats getting old and im falling further behind trying to either get a dupe or a decent heavy hitting champ. 5* scenario is turning out the same way.
  • Options
    JabbawokkyJabbawokky Posts: 139
    Sungj my apologies for being difficult last week as well