**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ghost Rider special attacks

I take path 3 in alliance war and the first node is Psychic thorns. I go in with the blade, stark spidey and GR team. I normally take blade for this first node but this time I thought of taking GR since his sp2 is also non contact. I saved up to sp2 and then expected to regenerate, per the description of the node. However, I died from taking damage from the node.

So the game treats GR's sp2 as a contact attack. However, he breathes fire in the attack which doesnt seem like a contact attack to me. I don't think this is a bug, just something missing. I also don't think this is a big issue like a champion re-evaluation. All that needs to be done is changing the description of either the node or his special attack so this damage isn't taken.

What are your thoughts on this?

(I have also sent a ticket regarding this but thought this would be a better place to talk about it)

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Have you tried it against a dup daredevil, to check if he triggers the evade?
    If he doesn't trigger, then it's not a projectile attack, and does make contact with the opponent. At least that's how it's coded in the game. Modok's heavy attack is a similar case