**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Coming back on Act 5.3 - blocked with portals

Hello there !

I wanted to go back to the 5.3 in history quest to make some gameplay videos for my YT channel.
But i'm blocked because portals prevent me to go further !
We got keys, but since i'm at the act 6.3 now, I don't have them anymore.

Any solutions ?
@Kabam Miike

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,817 ★★★★★
    Use the non gated paths?
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    @Demonzfyre I saw an energy refill on this path so I wanted to collect it
    This is why I opened this thread ! :p
  • RordogRordog Posts: 27
    It would be a lot easier to help if you said what quest it is.
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    I am assuming you need are 100% 5.3. As I have done you have to send in a ticket for some keys, which they will give you. I too wanted to farm some stuff there. When I ran out I asked for a bunch more and they sent like 6 of each color. It really should be fixed, but it isn’t and that is the workaround
    Rordog said:

It would be a lot easier to help if you said what quest it is.

@Rordog as mentioned in the title and in my first message, it's in 5.3, whatever the quest ;)
    It's the mechanic of portals which causes problems.
    battleone said:

I am assuming you need are 100% 5.3. As I have done you have to send in a ticket for some keys, which they will give you. I too wanted to farm some stuff there. When I ran out I asked for a bunch more and they sent like 6 of each color. It really should be fixed, but it isn’t and that is the workaround

@battleone you had the same problem ?
    That's weird...