**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to get 5 star shards quickly?

MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
I need to farm some five star shards and if anyone could provide some info or tips that would be great (btw i'm only lvl 39 so i have limits)

Comments

• Money is the fastest way.

Focus on 4 stars, I don’t know you’re profile but my best guess is that you don’t have a solid 4* team yet and already looking at a 5*.

5* aren’t the magic ticket, a max 4* is about as strong as a 5* 3/45. Get yourself a good 4* team in the arena, you can just pick them up there, max level, sig them and become uncollected and the 5* shards will be pouring in from then on.
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★

Money is the fastest way.

Focus on 4 stars, I don’t know you’re profile but my best guess is that you don’t have a solid 4* team yet and already looking at a 5*.

5* aren’t the magic ticket, a max 4* is about as strong as a 5* 3/45. Get yourself a good 4* team in the arena, you can just pick them up there, max level, sig them and become uncollected and the 5* shards will be pouring in from then on.

@FeroX_the_fat_hering No dude, my i got lots of 4* i have life 4 five stars. My 4 stars are strong i'm happy with them.
  • Well then you’re set, go get those shards man
  • If you don't have the time to farm or money to buy shards its gonna be a really hard grind for sure. Try the youtube videos. This is a good one too http://bit.ly/5shrds
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Fully explore UC EQ

Edit: Wait, Nvm you're only lvl 39. You don't need 5 star shards yet