**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best Stealth Suit Rotation?

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
I have very recently acquired a 5* Stealth Suit and have learned very quickly that he's a quirky champion. I've been playing around with rotations but can't seem to figure out the best. What have you found?

Comments

• Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    I'm not a good Stealth Suit Spidey player, I don't even have him. But from what I've seen from the YouTube videos, here's what you should do.

1. The fight starts, do a 5-hit combo and end it with a light attack, this will place your selected debuff on the opponent (it will be short, though).

2. Rush to SP2 while the selected debuff is active on the opponent, fire off SP2, this will give you a massive Fury and refresh the selected debuff on the opponent.

3. Rush to SP1, fire it off for a massive precision buff, your damage will be at peak after doing this.

4. Keep doing regular 5-hit combos, if you see the selected debuff falling off, refresh it with an SP2 or a fourth light attack.

5. When you're on your last web cartridge, race up to the SP3 and fire it off to get your cartridges back.

6. Rinse and repeat. Good luck!
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★
    Flashbang, Sp1, sp2, keep precision and fury up while you place vulnerability. Sp3 to refresh as needed. Lagacy and seatin have good videos for him