**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to 5*R4 Masacre or Bishop (Hyperion a choice also)

First off i dont like Hyperion that much but willing to place him in AW (im the leader and have to make sacrifices) I use Masacre in attack phase, pretty dope and fun to play with and Bishop is pretty nice also, can take unused power to next fight and sp3 is nice. I have a top 5 or 6 that i use for everything including 2 Skill, these would become my 4th strongest, hyperion might not crack top 5. Who's worth it?

Comments

• _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    My roster...

• Ocs06Ocs06 Posts: 79
    Hyperion of course
  • TaintmanTaintman Posts: 32
    How come you don't like Hyperion? I greatly respect people that rank up not as popular champs but you don't have big enough roster to do that. If too many people say a champ is god tier then it probably is. Youtube how to play him, it's not about liking him or not, it's about utility. He's great on AW/AQ and clears so much content of all Acts, Variants and even the newly Abyss. Literally wherever you place him you feel comfortable with. Massacre is a good attacker only if your play style is aggressive. Bishop is good with synergies and mostly content clearing, not many brave people bring him on AW attack for a reason. I see your Hype isn't awakened yet, leave him on defense for now. At the end all depends on what you want, good attacker or good defender. With the roster you have I'd go with Modok on stun immune node, Korg as a boss or mini boss, Kingpin and Mordo on Aegis and Iron man IW on Tile 22 if I'm not wrong, gain power, regen when below 25% hp. Attack wouldn't be bad as Medusa, Archangel and Massacre or Hyperion but Hype is a bit more tricky when unduped on attack.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    Hyperion by a long shot
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    Hendross said:

Hyperion by a long shot

+1,000,000
    Ok ill trust yall on this one, where massacre is now is sufficient on attack. Hyp's heavy is nice, ill play w him only for the next week to see whats up
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Hype is currently my only r5 and he is 200% worth it. I get so much use out of him
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I respect your choice. I used Hyperion as my main 3* but as a 4* he sits on the bench. Hyperion is a heavy-hitter, nothing more nothing less. For AW that's great as it ends fights quickly.

But he can't handle that many nodes. He can't mitigate the damage from Korg, he can't shut-down robots, his armor break is okay but not as readily available as Medusa or CMM, he doesn't have AU for Havok, he doesn't have anti-evade or anti-autoblock, he only has poison immunity, weak regen,... But you know what they say: offence is the best defence.

If you've Red Hulk and Domino, I would go for Masacre.

I respect your choice. I used Hyperion as my main 3* but as a 4* he sits on the bench. Hyperion is a heavy-hitter, nothing more nothing less. For AW that's great as it ends fights quickly.

But he can't handle that many nodes. He can't mitigate the damage from Korg, he can't shut-down robots, his armor break is okay but not as readily available as Medusa or CMM, he doesn't have AU for Havok, he doesn't have anti-evade or anti-autoblock, he only has poison immunity, weak regen,... But you know what they say: offence is the best defence.

If you've Red Hulk and Domino, I would go for Masacre.

Was going to max out my 4* domino to go w him, sig ability maxed. Rulk was next. I just think Hyp is simple like Twitter, not much to it but everybody prefer it.

Ill be rank 5ing my massacre and hyperion in the next week or so

I got 6 tier 2 alphas so ill do massacre next month or so, i prefer him now cause he does all the heavy lifting in attack phase for me, i use kingpin to beat the boss