**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Namor question?

Is it worth it to sell Namor to get back the supplies to rank up Sunspot ? Or a different mutant?

Comments

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Well, you're gonna wanna test him first and see what you think. He sounds like he'll still be great since they aren't touching his sig. But we'll see when they let us test him though.
  • Kan555Kan555 Posts: 2
    You never want to sell champions in this game no matter how bad they are. He should be fine the update should not hurt him too much though he will be not the champion he is now. He will most likely be useful for something along the way.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Kan555 said:

You never want to sell champions in this game no matter how bad they are. He should be fine the update should not hurt him too much though he will be not the champion he is now. He will most likely be useful for something along the way.

Not like he's losing the champ, just comes back at r1 with all your resources back. As a general rule it's a horrible idea to sell champs, we can agree there.

I'm tempted to sell him and think about things for a while. Sunspot is on my radar too. I might take Namor to R3-R4 and sit on the resources for a while. Sunspot doesn't need to be awakened so won't need to use Namors sig stones on him, although it would be nice to have him at a higher sig.
  • MrR0b0tMrR0b0t Posts: 234
    Yeah you do not lose him that was why i am really debating on dropping him down. Or maybe bringing colossus up.