**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need Solo Objectives & Regarding Act 4!!!!!!

CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 966 ★★★
edited February 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
You could give us some Solo Objectives that Reward Crystal Shards & Other Rank Up Materials every month and some Permanent Solo Objectives like Completion & Exploration of Quests in Act 4 & 5
Can we expect a buff in Act 4 Rewards anytime soon?
Waiting for Suggestions & Opinions from the Fellow Summoners of the Contest...
@Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    Was that a stupid Idea?
  • Options
    Nothing_hereNothing_here Posts: 97
    Agree with the solo objectives.
    But disagree with the rewards buff in Act4&5.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Why do u think act 4 needs a buff? Players complete it every day without complaining about the rewards, which are still decent today.

What happens after u complete act 4&5? Then u will never qualify for those solo objectives again. That's why it's best to have objectives that ever player can take part in every week.
  • Options
    The shards are very less like 25 5 star Shards....Atleast they can increase that....
    Solo Objectives for Act 4 will be good isn't it?
  • Options
    Solo Objectives will be good for Act 4 atleast ?
    Every month thay can give us some |Solo Objectives that reward Crystal Shards, Ultimate, Legendary Crystal, and Other Rank up Materials like ISO, T4BC, T4CC, Alpha Catalysts, etc
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Um no. They have plenty of ways to acquire rankup resources already. There are also plenty of ways to get crystals. They have already made it much easier for new players to get and rank champs early in the game. Too many high ranked champs early in the game is detrimental to the development of newer players fighting skills. They start to rely on the overpowered champs to beat content and then complain when quests are too hard because they never truly learned to fight early on in the game.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    @CASrinivas Whathappens once u complete act 4? Then u will be missing out on the weekly solo objectives since it's aimed specifically at one piece of content. Every player is at a different progression level. It changes every day. That's why having generic objectives like quest completion and arena work better. The rewards for the solo objectives need updated but that is a whole different topic than your post.
  • Options
    Neotwism said:

@CASrinivas Whathappens once u complete act 4? Then u will be missing out on the weekly solo objectives since it's aimed specifically at one piece of content. Every player is at a different progression level. It changes every day. That's why having generic objectives like quest completion and arena work better. The rewards for the solo objectives need updated but that is a whole different topic than your post.

Exactly...Thats what I meant...... Add Some Common Objectives...Plus Add the Act 4 Completion & Exploration Objectives too
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    OK Forget about the Reward Buffs, I need some Solo Objectives
    To be more specific, here is what I suggest:
    1. Need some permanent Solo Objectives like:
    * Win (x) Fights with (Class) Champions
    * Rank Up 3/4/5 Star Champions
    * Level up 3/4/5 Star Champions
    * Win fights from Arena (x) times
    * Open (x) 3/4/5/6 Star Crystals
    * Open (x) PHC/Grandmaster Crystals
    * Reach an Arena Streak of (x)
    * Spend(x) Battle Chips
    * Spend(x) Loyalty
    * Spend(x) Gold
    * Form a Catalyst (x) times
    2. Add Objectives on Act 4 & 5 like:
    * Complete Quest 1-6 of Chapter 1-4 in Act 4
    * Collect (x) items from Quests in Act 4/5
    * Collect (x) ISO from Quests in Act 4/5
    * Defeat (x) Champions of (Class) from Quests in Act 4/5

• Options
    They can reward us with Gold, Battlechips, Catalysts & Crystals Shards according to the Difficulty of Solo Objectives
  • Options
    Also, They can give Solo Objectives according to the Game Progression......
    I just gave an Outline of Objectives they can Give
  • Options
    WeeHobbit89WeeHobbit89 Posts: 146
    Act 4 is easy enough and the rewards reflect that. Almost every fight is a maximum of 7000 PI. The true learning is in act 5 where every single fight is well over 12000 PI
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    The difficulty of act 4 has been tuned down significantly over the years (slashed tires, juggs, venom), the energy requirement has also been lowered by a lot (3 > 2 energy per tile).
    With that in mind I really don’t see a reason why they should buff the rewards.
  • Options
    I've left about the Rewards Buff.....Just think about the Solo Objective....Isn't that good? @Epistriatus
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    With regards to the solo objectives: most if not all of them can be found in the alliance events.
    Do I think the current solo daily quest thingies need an upgrade/overhaul? Maybe, wouldn’t hurt, but it shouldn’t be a top priority.

Main issue I think with these kind of requests has to do with impatience, wanting to rank up champs as many and as fast as possible.