**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Poor Night Thrasher... (5*AG advice thread)

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
Look at my poor Night Thrasher, he has been very unhappy recently

He tries to hide his face, but I know he is unhappy. He has been waiting for Skill AG for months. At first I told him to wait till I get the summonner appreciation one and the two from Act 5.3&4. But I didn't get any skill, so we waited for christmas. I was lucky enought to get a total of 3 AGs over December, but none of them were skill, which completely ruined the Christmas for my Thrasher. But he had still hope for Road to Million acorns, but today after opening it, he has given up all hope. From 8 AG crystals I got 3 tech, 3 science and 2 mutants. Now I only hope my Night Thrasher won't want Vendetta on RNG. He was really looking forward to playing with his teammates: Mysterio, Venom, Spider-gwen and Guillotine.

Now to the point: my last AG was Science. My 5* science roster looks like this:

What do I do with that class AG? I don't have any sig stones either, as I gave them all to CapIW and Void. Any advice would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Kerneas said:

He tries to hide his face, but I know he is unhappy. He has been waiting for Skill AG for months. At first I told him to wait till I get the summonner appreciation one and the two from Act 5.3&4. But I didn't get any skill, so we waited for christmas. I was lucky enought to get a total of 3 AGs over December, but none of them were skill, which completely ruined the Christmas for my Thrasher. But he had still hope for Road to Million acorns, but today after opening it, he has given up all hope. From 8 AG crystals I got 3 tech, 3 science and 2 mutants. Now I only hope my Night Thrasher won't want Vendetta on RNG. He was really looking forward to playing with his teammates: Mysterio, Venom, Spider-gwen and Guillotine.

What do I do with that class AG? I don't have any sig stones either, as I gave them all to CapIW and Void. Any advice would be appreciated.

My Aegon has been waiting roughly 7 or 8 months to be awakened. I’m f2p and I don’t have the rosters or specified champions to 100% Act 5 or do a varient etc so I rely on the free gems. Opened 2 so far, 1 from summoner appreciation which was mystic and another from Christmas which was mutant. Both are fairly solid and have quite a few options that deserve the gem in their specified classes but I don’t own any of those champions. I should be hitting 1 million acorns by either Tuesday or Wednesday and I’m really praying for a skill
  • Options
    Tiger360 said:

Kerneas said:

My Aegon has been waiting roughly 7 or 8 months to be awakened. I’m f2p and I don’t have the rosters or specified champions to 100% Act 5 or do a varient etc so I rely on the free gems. Opened 2 so far, 1 from summoner appreciation which was mystic and another from Christmas which was mutant. Both are fairly solid and have quite a few options that deserve the gem in their specified classes but I don’t own any of those champions. I should be hitting 1 million acorns by either Tuesday or Wednesday and I’m really praying for a skill
    I am f2p as well, so I understand your pain. Hope you get a skill one!
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    i awakened mine normally from basic 5*, put 160 sig stones , he got to see few wars and AQ , then i got nick fury n awakened him after few weeks from 1 random cav crystal,& now again poor Night thrasher seats at bench due to his long and Rng based rampup & synergy reliant damage output ,and nick fury takes seat in every single war due to his simplicity and modesty, poor night thrasher was destined to seat at bench in most roster i guess.he was never bad but never really impressive enough in any matchups out side of ROL wS with full synergy.
  • Options
    Kalantak said:

i awakened mine normally from basic 5*, put 160 sig stones , he got to see few wars and AQ , then i got nick fury n awakened him after few weeks from 1 random cav crystal,& now again poor Night thrasher seats at bench due to his long and Rng based rampup & synergy reliant damage output ,and nick fury takes seat in every single war due to his simplicity and modesty, poor night thrasher was destined to seat at bench in most roster i guess.he was never bad but never really impressive enough in any matchups out side of ROL wS with full synergy.

I don't want him for my main team, just for a fun synergy for doing easier stuff (Master EQ). I am saving a generic 5* gem for Fury