**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Special button misplaced?

after the last update i experienced that i cant throw spcls as i was able to do previously. May be the spcl button got a bit lower so sometimes my fingers cant tap it properly... this month i failed many times when i tried to give spcl intercept & throwing spcls... anyone facing it?

Comments

• Apollo107Apollo107 Posts: 104
    Same, and have triggered it by mistake when dexing @Kabam Miike
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    i suffered badly in aq/aw for this... plus sometimes my block input drops & my champs get smacked in face even i supposed to be in holding block mode...
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Have u filed a ticket about this? I've not noticed any problems. A few months back they moved it but changed it back the following month after numerous complaints. I haven't heard of it being moved since then.
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    edited February 2020
    i did not file ticket cause i was not confirm about this. cause they might say that i did not even tap the spcl button - thats why my champ is standing without block & getting wrecked... i wanted to confirm this with the community...

btw i knew it that thay moved it few months ago. many players also made conversation about this, untill DDD (dorky diggedy dave) made a video about this & only after then kabam confirmed it... So, i know that it will be remain unanswered untill there will be huge comments & post about this this time also...
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    If you are experiencing an issue with button placement, please post your device information and screenshots of the placement before and after the update. That will help to visualize the change so that it can be investigated.
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Happens to me a lot, I think it's just unresponsive. I'll hit the SP button, nothing happens, get hit while frantically pushing it, then it launches after the super fast AI has time to block. It happens a lot and more often in harder fights, i.e. faster AI. I play on a Samsung Etablet with Marshmallow.