**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is a 5* void worth a geneic awakening gem?

Finally pulled a 5* void today. Persoabbly dont know much about him haha but I do know he needs to be awakened and high sig to be effective. But is he worth a generic awakening gem? Or wait for a class gem

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I would wait for a class. He is still a great champ but there are others that are far better that are more deserving of a generic gem, especially if u aren't familiar with him. U may rarely use him. Do u think a champ u may barely use is worth one of the rarest items in the game?
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    I use him in almost every quest. His awakening ability is so valuable for him. His debuff mechanics helped me pass so many difficult quests. His animation is very smooth and I got used to him very quickly.

However, I would not use the generic awakening gem on him. The gem itself is more valuable than this Champs.

You could wait a Science awakening gem.
    Before that, leave him in your inventory.
  • MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    Generic - no
    Class - yes

Generic should be reserved for game altering sigs. Think awakening Aegon level.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Yes
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Def yes
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I would've used a generic on him once upon a time. I still don't have a 5* and don't think I would use a generic if I pulled him now.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    With champs like warlock/doom , voids losing his place in the meta
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    GagoH said:

Maybe a little. Both are great but don't reverse heal like crazy, Kabam is making it more difficult to do that tho. Take a 4* Doom against LoL X23 and see how it goes. I absolutely love Void. Still one of my favorite champs. So versatile. At one point I would have said use the generic but now I'd save it and hope for a class gem. If you can't dupe him or pull a class gem within a couple months then use the generic. Good luck.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

GagoH said:

Maybe a little. Both are great but don't reverse heal like crazy, Kabam is making it more difficult to do that tho. Take a 4* Doom against LoL X23 and see how it goes. I absolutely love Void. Still one of my favorite champs. So versatile. At one point I would have said use the generic but now I'd save it and hope for a class gem. If you can't dupe him or pull a class gem within a couple months then use the generic. Good luck.
    I one-shot LOL x23 with a 4* Void lol.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Void is sustain utility champ. His main source of dmg is passive DoT. If that suits you, use him. If he's worth generic AG? Probably not, unless you main Omega Red, because they have good synergy together