**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mojo and Longshot

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★
Sp3 are amazing mojo is fun but longshot is funnier, thanks for the laughs kabam i will surely be laughing everytime longshot uses his sp3.

Game Team has outdone themselves :)

Comments

• Options
    Ben345qBen345q Posts: 168

Sp3 are amazing mojo is fun but longshot is funnier, thanks for the laughs kabam i will surely be laughing everytime longshot uses his sp3.

Where did you see these at?
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I dunno, Longshot looks terrible imo. Mojo looks cool but I'm not excited. Time will tell if they're actually good or not.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Im def not gonna spend a single unit on these champs
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    longshot looks cool, but I want to see his abilities and synergies (I have a maxed out 4* domino and hope there's something between them
  • Options
    RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Both confirmed mystic. I’m interested to see how they both are considering I have enough mystic awakening gems.
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    i would have considered mojo to be tech and longshot to be mutant, but I need a decent mutant so might try for longshot
  • Options
    H_I_Z said:

i would have considered mojo to be tech and longshot to be mutant, but I need a decent mutant so might try for longshot

Both are mystic
  • Options
    Ben345q said:

Where did you see these at?
    Mcoc journal posted the video