Options

Custom War maps (beta maybe?)

BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
Ok so I was Thinking,there should be custom war maps.hear me out,at the start of a war season,ally’s could make their custom war maps to use for the season.they could choose nodes,champ placement etc.now obviously there should be a limit of how big the map is.i think it could be depending what bracket your alliance is in.and there could be a recommendation of champ power you need to fight a certain opponent and node recommendations(like if a champ works well with a certain node.ex:mordo and stun immunity)the ally’s could also choose what other ally they fight.kinda like arena where they give you the info of your opponent.there could also be a fight pattern,like the more you advance in war the harder the opponent.this way,instead of seeing a 30000 power champ in the start of the map,whilst a 9000 power champ is at the end they actually can’t be placed that way.like a barrier of a sort.Hope I can get some feedback

Comments

• Options
    Fair enough
  • Options
    Also instead of the whole ally doing it I thought it should be the leader and officers.since the officer title is;as one of the people in my global chat put it: “An over-glorified babysitting job” at the moment so that way,it would have more to offer,in a way.