**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What’s so bad about namor now

So I don’t have a namor, but I’ve seen gameplay of him pre nerf and post nerf. I seriously don’t understand what’s so bad about him now, he can still spam specials after his SP3 and his bleed is still OP, imperius Rex is OP. The only thing they nerfed is his regen so why is everyone now selling him and saying he’s a bad champ?

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    cause people like to overreact and freak out anytime they see the word nerf
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    DRTO said:

cause people like to overreact and freak out anytime they see the word nerf

Ironic considering you and the OP also seem to be overstating how much people are complaining. I've seen a lot of measured reactions saying that the nerf wasn't all that drastic.

Personally I'll be keeping my 5/65 Namor but also don't really see why he needed a nerf considering there are plenty of other champions who are similar level damage dealers.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I really don't care how he is either way, but people are complaining cause it's not just the regen that's been nerfed. He also applied bleed more often. This may sound like a good thing, but it just means that it'll take much longer for him to hit Imperius Rex which was already a downside to Namor.