Incoming Event Quest: X-Communication!

2

Comments

  • Wayde0wilsonWayde0wilson Posts: 49
    Will there be side event quest this month?
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    xNig said:

    bhairy42 said:

    The UC EQ is so monotonous and boring now with such pitiful pay off. That long awaited rewards buff and Cavalier difficulty seems to be no where in sight 😔

    Geez. What for add Cavalier now when people can start running 6* R3s already? It'll be obsolete almost the moment it is released.

    Just be patient, wait for 6.4 to release, expect a new title, then in 1-2 months, a new difficulty that bases the difficulty on 6* R3s.
    That gap seems pretty big. From basing the difficulty around 4* 5/50 to 6* R3.
  • Psy26Psy26 Posts: 151
    xNig said:



    Geez. What for add Cavalier now when people can start running 6* R3s already? It'll be obsolete almost the moment it is released.

    Just be patient, wait for 6.4 to release, expect a new title, then in 1-2 months, a new difficulty that bases the difficulty on 6* R3s.

    This is what will probably happen and I agree completely, besides they've already stated they don't want cavalier to be a huge step up like the uncollected was so don't know why people keep hoping for that cavalier difficulty
  • Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 130
    Where are the solo objective and arena for this event??? @Kabam Miike
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Eh. Just did my first run through. Hopefully the side quest brings something interesting, if not going to be a real boring month
  • simula67simula67 Posts: 46
    I'm sure the tag will be added to Mojo after the month is over, just like they added the villain tags to Mysterio and Taskmaster only after their respective events ended.

    That said, Blade can still gain Danger Sense with a synergy.
  • Capts ability to 100% nullify all Unstoppable buffs doesn’t work vs Colossus boss in uncollected?? Am I missing something here no where In the buffs does it say it can’t be nullified so technically he should nullify it
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★

    Capts ability to 100% nullify all Unstoppable buffs doesn’t work vs Colossus boss in uncollected?? Am I missing something here no where In the buffs does it say it can’t be nullified so technically he should nullify it

    I haven’t done it yet but it it perhaps not a buff but a passive like brawl? Because he can’t nullify passives.
  • RoninMan said:

    Capts ability to 100% nullify all Unstoppable buffs doesn’t work vs Colossus boss in uncollected?? Am I missing something here no where In the buffs does it say it can’t be nullified so technically he should nullify it

    I haven’t done it yet but it it perhaps not a buff but a passive like brawl? Because he can’t nullify passives.
    Ok well the node is aspect of war which brings up unstoppable and is a buff but I don’t know Collosus since his update so it could be a part of his passive not too sure.
  • Just read through Colossus and can’t see anywhere where this should stop Capts ability ??
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 374
    Am I missing something or anyone else is not receiving units for completing this quest...?
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    edited February 2020

    RoninMan said:

    Capts ability to 100% nullify all Unstoppable buffs doesn’t work vs Colossus boss in uncollected?? Am I missing something here no where In the buffs does it say it can’t be nullified so technically he should nullify it

    I haven’t done it yet but it it perhaps not a buff but a passive like brawl? Because he can’t nullify passives.
    Ok well the node is aspect of war which brings up unstoppable and is a buff but I don’t know Collosus since his update so it could be a part of his passive not too sure.
    Aspect of war triggers a passive unstoppable. Cap has never been able to nullify unstoppables triggered from that node.
  • Ok I didn’t know that, thanks
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 3,396 ★★★★★
    Psy26 said:

    xNig said:



    Geez. What for add Cavalier now when people can start running 6* R3s already? It'll be obsolete almost the moment it is released.

    Just be patient, wait for 6.4 to release, expect a new title, then in 1-2 months, a new difficulty that bases the difficulty on 6* R3s.

    This is what will probably happen and I agree completely, besides they've already stated they don't want cavalier to be a huge step up like the uncollected was so don't know why people keep hoping for that cavalier difficulty
    They should've held off on the abyss and test it more before release instead it was beaten in 6 hrs now giving those players r3 6* while rest have no 6* yet alone a r2 6* if they get lucky and pull god tiers. In a way there hand has been forced prematurely and now is the time to release cavalier difficulty as its pointless to do after 6.4
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 513 ★★
    I was fighting Carnage with Omega Red. Have 1 point in Coagulate but I was still taking bleed damage from Biohazard. Would the node 'bleeds are 40% more effective' cause this or is it a bug?
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 626 ★★★
    edited February 2020


    New month, new bug. The path didn’t register that one node so I assume it will mean having to redo that path and waste energy unless this can be corrected. Can it be corrected or at least give me a free refill to redo that path please :)@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,096 ★★★★
    solmyrair said:

    Am I missing something or anyone else is not receiving units for completing this quest...?

    On Uncollected? You never do. I don’t understand that decision, but hey.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 374
    Thanks, haven’t realised before😅
  • GenylGenyl Posts: 59
    another month of mindless grind.

    UC difficulty is far below a good chunk of summoners now

    boring = quit

    not even an update of when we will get cavalier difficulty
  • I understood the easter egg, in which Rogue doesn't take Mojo's life.
  • o_oo_o Posts: 174 ★★
    There was a debate about this 'dimensional being' issue when Vision Aarkus came out. Kabam Miike weighed in.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/157836/aarkus-a-dimensional-being

    In my opinion the Aarkus case was more clear-cut since Kabam straight-up described him as a dimensional being, while Mojo is described as an extra-dimensional being, which is arguably different. (Not saying it IS, but you could make a case that it is.) But as you'll see if you check the link, Kabam's explanation for not tagging Aarkus as a dimensional being was... unsatisactory.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    o_o said:

    There was a debate about this 'dimensional being' issue when Vision Aarkus came out. Kabam Miike weighed in.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/157836/aarkus-a-dimensional-being

    In my opinion the Aarkus case was more clear-cut since Kabam straight-up described him as a dimensional being, while Mojo is described as an extra-dimensional being, which is arguably different. (Not saying it IS, but you could make a case that it is.) But as you'll see if you check the link, Kabam's explanation for not tagging Aarkus as a dimensional being was... unsatisactory.

    He is a dimensional being but he is not intended to be a dimensional being. Classic Kabam.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 1,435 ★★★
    Genyl said:

    another month of mindless grind.

    UC difficulty is far below a good chunk of summoners now

    boring = quit

    not even an update of when we will get cavalier difficulty

    I'm hopeful for a Cavalier difficulty, but until it is seen not going to hold my breathe. It does seem odd that we have't seen one put in, but perhaps following 6.4 or the introduction of 7*s. Just my own personal thoughts and opinions.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 2,075 ★★★★★
    It seems to me that were probably getting one new difficulty per story act. Which makes sense. It could come halfway like uncollected or at the end like well probably get with act 6.
  • BigjtccBigjtcc Posts: 13
    Noticing glitches in the new update I just fought madusa in arina and she didnt get her second fury till the end of the fight and I've also been fighting the new eq and obviously pressed my sp3 a couple times and miss fired which got me clipped due to I was not blocking pressing sp3 also fighting noticing some missed block or parrys it must be a bad day of playing but I'm not that bad also read on Facebook that mojo still degening after heavy hit I mean no disrespect I'm still pushing threw it and apologize if this is on the wrong post

    P.s. I know I know that's the longest sentence you've ever read I get it all the time lmao
Sign In or Register to comment.