**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Green hulk

Recently got him as a 5* and have a science awakening gem. Seen a couple vids on his stun and abilities, seems like he has some good synergies too. Is he worth awakening and ranking up being an older champ? Not a fan of void and dont have him if that helps the "save it for void" comments.

Comments

• Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,448 ★★★★
    He's a great champ and his awakened ability nicely adds to his damage potential, but I wouldn't spend an Awakening Gem on him. Still worth a minor rank up though and maybe if you get a 2015 Rank up Science gem then use it on him.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    Worth it
  • Options
    I have him at r5 was my first choose him over all the so called god tier champs
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    I used a 2015 gem on him to r4, used him a lot in var.2 when I couldn't being a thing synergy team
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Save it for CAIW. He is miles better than Hulk. Hulk is good, but it would be wiser to wait for CAIW
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★

I took him to r4 with 2015 gem and awekened, because I had many gems (still have 2 generics and about 6-8 class based - rng hates me). And he kinda needs to be at high sig. He does benefit a lot. I took him to max sig, but once again, I had a lot of science sig stones and generic ones. Enough to take him to max sig. And now if there is a fight, where you have to constantly revive, but opponents hp is not crazy high, he's my go to champ. Used him for 6.3 havok, as I didn't have a better counter. Basically heal him up to 26%, and he hits hard. Ragna thor synergy is useful, maybe void. He's fine by himself, wich is also important for me. Hate those useless synergy champs like dpx.
    And I don't really use him a lot. Also still didn't get any better 5* science champ to rank up, and it's been more a year now, I guess.
  • Options

I don’t know how someone disagrees with this like are you tryna tell me I don’t have him at r5 and that he wasn’t my first choice ? Lol
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★

I don’t know how someone disagrees with this like are you tryna tell me I don’t have him at r5 and that he wasn’t my first choice ? Lol
    Maybe they know you didn't have some god tier champ when you ranked him up?) Just a guess
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    you should be able to upgrade him or any one else over any other champs ,ability and damage gap between him and shehulk,void(hate him too),the thing; redhulk,cap iw, spidergwen,mr.fantastic,human torch, is so huge green hulk basicaly bcoms
    niche champ that can help u only
    on powergain stun lock nodes.!! he should have gotten rebalance but he didnt and mostly wont.
  • Options
    TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    Great ideas and opinions, thanks for the input guys. I completely forgot about caiw in the science category. I will prob wait for him to use the stone on. Will rank hulk up a bit though.