**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

New Champions

@Kabam Miike why do the new champions have one less finger? It’s super weird looking.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,777 ★★★★★
    I don't know how is that more weird than any other characterin the game, like a skeleton on fire or a mutant with superpowers.
    Ever since he was added people are complaining about his 4 fingers. I don't get that, and I think it's unnecessary to create a prejudice over that (which already happened in an old/deleted thread)
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    We have a genius potato with a flamethrower on his butt, and you are concerned with two fewer digits?
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,330 ★★★★
    If you are not familiar with X-men universe, I suggest doing some research before making comments... Longshot is a humanoid slave created by ‘Arize’ for Mojo’s Mojoverse live entertainment show.. where the slaves rebel but are always doomed to fail against the superior technological equipped adversaries, Mojo henchmen. Longshot somehow escaped to a different dimension of the X-men.. hence he became part of X-men.. etc etc.
  • Options
    Can we make a version of Captain America with both Mjolnir and his shield?