**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please add a cavalier level monthly quest

GmonkeyGmonkey Posts: 2,476 ★★★★★
Just did uncollected. Since Thanos last year no quest has been tough if you have a large roster of r5’s 10+ it is rather boring. Would love a monthly challenge on par with 6.1/6.2 not including the champion nightmare fight.

Comments

• Options
    BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 126
    Yeah it does seem like becoming cavalier is really only useful to get 2x the deals on July 4th and Black Friday. If you're f2p theres nothing worth getting Cavalier for at this point in the game
  • Options
    VolumeOneVolumeOne Posts: 97
    Since prestige is now a known thing can we have boosted Solo event quest rewards and boosted alliance quest rewards? Not to be ungrateful but all the premium crystal shards I get in the week I’d gladly trade for a couple Cav crystals instead. Plus I’m not using too many of the 2 star class awakening gems or the XP boosts that come in the solo crystals.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

People have been asking for this for months now, they've basically said not yet. Theres not enough cavalier players to justify the extra work, and would rather focus on rebalancing / buffing, 6.4 and variants.

Hopefully with 6.4 they'll release a cavalier monthly with an updated cavalier gold and arena crystal, maybe update arena rewards but we can't ask for too much

They've been asking since Cavalier was a title to earn.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    Hell, at this point, I would settle for them adding units to Uncollected. But those 165 units a month would just give people too much of an advantage.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    If they did it like last month's side quest, Acornucopia, that would be cool. Everyone could try it and get as far as they could, get some rewards.