**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* All Stars...

...Not really 🤪... Soooo, I’m not having much momentum pulling 5* champs.
I’d like your opinion about any of my 5 star stars.

Ebony Maw, Diablo, Psylocke, Super Iron Man, YellowJacket, IronPatriot, Cyclops
I haven’t read anything encouraging, but I really need to contrbute to my Alliance with more than 4* maxed at 5000. Anything salvageable in those champs? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Thanks, ZeeZee. That pretty much sums up what I’ve read. I’ve got a solid 4* collection. As I learn how to earn level four basic catalysts, I have 25-30 big hitters to apply them to (sloooow going). Mostly proving grounds bits.
    Hey, thanks for the opinion! I appreciate it!
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    edited February 2020
    It took me many, many, 5* crystals before I got anyone great. (and this was some time ago when the champ pool was smaller)
    Years later, I have a pretty good collection of 5* champs. Just do your best to be patient and try not to get discouraged. Sometimes you have to rank an average champ to get through more content to earn more shards. My 5* OG Black Panther is rank 4 because of how bad my luck was with those crystals in the beginning. Though I would not take him to rank 4 if I got him last week.....with Deep Wounds and Assassin, he got me through a lot of content bqck then.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    At your level the best place to get t4basic is thru the glory store. I don't think I would waste my energy doing the daily quest for t4b shards. It only gives u a few hundred and your energy can be better spent in other areas. I would keep using your best 4* champs but still practice with psylocke. She can be a fun champ that has a higher health pool than your 4* and her damage isn't horrible.
  • Options
    Thank you all!
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Work on psylock at the moment better pulls will come along the way
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    Definitely work on Psylocke. She takes a bit of effort, but can really reward it. Her damage isn't lacklustre once you've got the opponent pinned at zero power.

Make sure you're getting the hang of maximising her Power Gain from SP1 and SP2. Once you do, you can easily spam three SP1s in a row, draining all the opponent's power. Both are buffs though; so she's pretty useless against Buffet nodes.
  • Options
    I’m starting to use Psylocke feeling out the strengths and weaknesses. I really need to read up on the details of how to use champs. Up until now I just hit and blocked. I’m realizing through Psylocke, there’s a finesse of using SPs 1,2,3....parrying, dexterity, etc...
    This is a great community. Very supportive.