Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

Awakening gem fragments

As the title says. I'm tired of pulling the same useless champs hoping to awaken the ones I use. After maxing (sig level) meme tier characters, and seemingly not having a rng chance in hell at awakening good champs, I think awakening gem fragments would be a good addition for the player base. Awakening gem fragments for 4*, 5*, and 6* champs. What are your thoughts?

Comments

• LAZOC1TYLAZOC1TY Posts: 13
    I feel yuh pain i got 3 mystic gem from d last 3 awakening gem opening and no one to put it on
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 419 ★★
    I like the thought behind it.

But better yet... Whynot Nexus AG crystals? Pop a crystal and get to choose 1 of 3 classes. Or heck even 1 of 2 classes.
  • I agree with you Krystolix.