**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4-Star Hero Shard Crystals

I am going to assume that all the champs in the 4-star hero shard crystals (the one that requires 2,000 shards) are the same as in the regular 4-star hero crystals that can be earned from the later acts in the Story Quests.
I just want to find out if there is a chart or a link that can take me to a website that lists all of the possible champs in the 4-star crystal pool currently. I am going to be opening a 4-star crystal and would like to see which champ I might get.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    You don't want to know because you'll just be really dissapointed if you don't get one of the better ones.

Just open the crystal and then come back to the forum to find out about them.
  • Options
    Vinh225Vinh225 Posts: 164
    It's just a matter of interest. So does anyone have a link that tells me all the champs in the 4-star crystal pool?
  • Options
    Vinh225Vinh225 Posts: 164
    Turns out I got Captain America WW2, so not bad in my books.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Fantastic! So WWII is still in there and I think you took him so no chance for me.
  • Options
    @Vinh225 watch ContestChampion progression videos, where he lists all the 4 star champions in game in the crystals