**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best Way to Farm Class Cores

Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
Obviously go grab one that's on any of the three maps, but what if none of the maps have a core on it? Is it better to just run through the T-1 quest until a core pops up on the map, thus changing a map for the least amount of energy - or to run either T2 or T3 quests? Every time I get the class cores that maps sometimes start with until there are none left, I wonder which quest to run through next in the hopes a class core pops up afterward.

Comments

• Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    I would check in each map for core spawns, run any maps you might actually need cats from, and grind units from Arena or use Loyalty to buy the rest, as it will take ages to gather enough from maps to rank a mastery past 2.
  • Options
    Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    I know about buying them and I've already dumped loads doing that. I'm basically curious if anyone has found that one map yields a better chance of a core popping up after being reset. I have nothing else to use my energy on right now anyway.
  • Options
    NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    $$$$
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    It's the usual RNG. There was once, I got two cores (cannot remember which tier), both the upper and lower paths (i.e. 100%) but it is a rare chance.