**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Stuck at loading screen for about 10 minutes now....and counting

Why won't the game load? I played last night, totally fine, but today, it won't get past the loading screen. I can't open crystals or anything...it's just stuck at the "Marvel Contest of Champions" screen and will NOT get past it....

Comments

• wmcc1983wmcc1983 Member Posts: 5
    No one has an answer to this? Not even a generic "Did you try UNinstalling it and then installing it again" type response? Nothing? I have to go to work now....Dang it. I was hoping to get some more progress on my 3 on 3 before work.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Member Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    I've gotten the "infinite loading screen" when loading fights, but not from the beginning load screen.
    I haven't been able to access the game all day. Haven't been able to open my free crystal, and any others I earned before i went to bed last night. I don't know what's happening here....but I hate it....
  • Joe_vj76Joe_vj76 Member Posts: 30
    i had the same problem yesterday. then went to sleep. got up this morning and its working fine again. its a mystery.
    Yea, it eventually just went away. Weird. Now the contest is down, and I'm trying to find out when it will be back up...I only have a limited amount of time in which I can play, so I'm wondering if I'm going to be waiting for nothing.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    Should be maintenance. Perhaps game is up now?