**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need R5 ideas and suggestions about prestige

Hi everbody. I have r5 n.fury and I am gonna r5 my cap marvel movie this week. I can also r5 two of these heroes on the bottom but should I wait better prestige heroes like doom namor sunspot warlock etc.? Because I can easly handle 6x5 aq and aw plat3-4 tier3-4 with these r4. Or should I r5 two of them and increase my prestige as much as It can be? I feel like I need a more prestige and cant decide what to do.
Void 120 sign.
Red Omega 100 sign.
Domino unduped.
Captain America IW unduped.
Aegon 30 sign..
Also I have 6 star unduped mysterio and luke cage to r2.

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Really kind of depends if the alliance you join is big on prestige, cause if they aren't it's better to rank up champs solely for their utility. From that list I woould do Omega red and Void.
  • BigdawgBigdawg Posts: 27
    Omega Red. And if you have the Trinity for it do domino. Idk how many times I've watched Seaton and other Youtubers refer to her as a cheat code
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    I wouldn’t do omega. I regret taking mine to even R4. Not worth runnin suicides for the team I have
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I have a r5 Omega Red and only use him with the Sabretooth synergy. That synergy makes him a whole new character. The seven starts quick and does major damage.