**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nick fury ?

TipoTipo Posts: 113
edited February 2020 in General Discussion
Why does his restoration synergy always remove bleed when using both suicides? I tried adding poison before bleed this build.
The order we apply the mastery can definitely be read by the game because vs arch angel you’ll instantly get a neurotoxin if masteries are added this way.

Comments

• KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Uh, no you gain both debuffs at the same time.
    Just like both bleed and stun being removed by masochism when you parry with blade
  • TipoTipo Posts: 113
    Karuseus said:

Uh, no you gain both debuffs at the same time.
    Just like both bleed and stun being removed by masochism when you parry with blade

Um no you obviously have no idea what I’m asking so thanks for nothing.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Its just how that synergy works, always removes the bleed first.
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Use a bleed immune champ. You're welcome.
  • Nightbat216Nightbat216 Posts: 195
    I think it's because it takes the most damage dealing debuff as a priority and the bleed isn't permanent like the poison is but it does tick down for more while it's up

Its just how that synergy works, always removes the bleed first.

Yeah I get it but I’m just asking why hoping for a definitive explanation from kabam just in case it’s a bug. Wishful thinking lol.

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Tipo said:

Why does his restoration synergy always remove bleed when using both suicides? I tried adding poison before bleed this build.
    The order we apply the mastery can definitely be read by the game because vs arch angel you’ll instantly get a neurotoxin if masteries are added this way.

Not 100% certain but I think they changed how the debuffs get applied to you regardless of the mastery order specifically to stop that AA interaction a while back. I dont think you get insta neuro anymore
    They haven’t fixed it or I never would’ve posted here asking.