**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Recommended champs to squash ants!?

I need help yall. Who do you guys think are the best champs to beat the ant man variation im stuck on magneto. I got to him on pure luck like litterarly luck i was sweating at the edge of the couch. Please help.
Thanks,
Batman

Comments

• Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    I've recently explored var. 2, the micro-realm has plenty of options but boil down to 2 types, XL and heavy spam (which doesn't glance). I followed Seatin's easy path guide.

For XL, I used a lot of Hulk, Red Hulk ... other good options are Venom, Gladiator Hulk, Sentinel, Thing*.

For Spam Heavy, I used a lot of Quake, AA, CapIW ... other good options are Domino

*Thing "wrecking ball" team dominates many paths
    Thing + Champ + Angela + Hela + Heimdal (In that order)
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,450 ★★★★
    Hyperion is another great option, his heavy obviously doesn't get glanced and that will build up his furies so his special attacks (which, as a Large champion, also don't Glance) are very powerful
  • Options
    Cool cool thank yall so in my roster i have 5* venom at rank 3/max not duped doing all the work then i have 5*hulk 2/max sig past 50 then 5* gulk 2/max not duped, i have 4*rulk rank 4, 4*sentinal rank 4, 4* of the 5* mentioned all duped rank 4. Is that enough or should i get my 4* to rank 5 or another 5* to rank 3 to help venom. I do have the Large champs yall mentioned at max but my luck with each fight is that the ai doesnt rush me enough to parry so i end up with ko from block damage. Make sense? Any tips? Thanks you 2 @PantherusNZ @Hendross