**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Team tips for 5.2.4? Im stuck

Comments

• Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Ah 5.2.4 - Masochism.

I've said this a few times but it's always worth retelling. Essentially there are three main approaches to handling Masochism:
    1) Stun Immune - The goal here is to avoid afflicting the opponent with any debuffs, which primarily means avoiding the parry-stun, so you're left with fighting stun-immune style. Get good at Intercepting, baiting, etc, and go to down. Check out Dork Lessons on YouTube for guides on this.
    2) Overload - This is a direct opposite to 1 - the goal here is now to take advantage of the Masochism mechanic's down-time, once it triggers, you're free to apply debuffs like crazy for like 7 seconds. So you go with particularly debuff-heavy champions (X-23, Gwenpool, AA-ron, etc) so that while you're constantly triggering their regen, you're over-powering it with more debuffs and it means you're able to more reliably able to utilise Parry.
    3) Sabretooth + Killmonger - This synergy gives Sabretooth the ability to reduce ability accuracy by 100% whenever he applies a debuff - this is essentially a direct counter to Masochism because that ability prevents it from Trigger. From there it's just all normal fights with Sabretooth, and he's far from a bad questing champ with his ramp-up ability and furies.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    You should be fine with omega. Warlock works aswell. But if you fail with them, sabertoooth with killmonger synergy
  • Options
    Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    capiw with a tech (warlock in ur case) synergy, omega red, void, maybe guillotine (sp2- did not tried, but maybe work if u timed it right)
  • Options
    Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    I used Aegon, no parry's, only intercept and sp1. That way you keep building up your combo. Although the first fight (YJ for me) was the toughest one.