**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Master EQ

lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
Can I complete master eq with this team? I am slightly below average player and am having a bit of trouble with longshot.
5/50 Sparky, 5/50 corvus(sig 20), 5/50 BWCV(sig 20), 5/50 namor, 2/35 Havok

Comments

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Should be easy peasy imo. Bait out his sp1 and it shouldn't be a problem. Don't push him to the sp2.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    i would use havok: incinerate immune so you don't have to worry about longshot's SP2, and can inflict non-damaging debuffs to remove good/bad karma; plus, big damage comes with SP3, so the critical resistance isn't too much of a problem (but longshot also has a build-in energy resistance, keep it in mind). just practice dexing his SP1 and you are good ^_^
  • Rerun_9Rerun_9 Posts: 109
    Man that should be easy as cake. I’ve been using r4/40 Nick Fury(sig 40), 5/50 cap marvel Movie, 4/40 BWCV, and 3/45 Ronin. 5th depends on who I’m fighting. But I’ve been both completing and exploring master EQ past 3 months. You’ve certainly got the champs so you got this.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Guys, does anyone have any suggestions on how to fight mojo?
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Parry and heavy will take out mojo. Your Corvus should be able to handle him relatively easy
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,419 ★★★★

Guys, does anyone have any suggestions on how to fight mojo?

It's a bit complicated at first, but check out some videos about it on YT because they do a good job of breaking it down.

There are 2 key focuses beyond the fight itself - 1 is Mojo's own ability of the Crowd prompts, if YOU OR MOJO fulfils the prompt (purple node & text pop up) then he gains the anti-life field - if he gets to 5 charges of it then you're really screwed. The field itself means your buffs finish way quicker and buffs that expire give you a degen, those stack VERY Easily. 2 is the Node - not sure if it's in Master but in Uncollected you gain a fury for every basic/special hit, once you get 10 you start getting degen, heavy attacks clear them. Ideally you just heavy-spam but you can mix it up with some basic attacks if you can keep focussed.
    400 units and he's down :'( That's the most units ive ever spent on a fight and I feel like I wasted them for garbage master rewards :'(:#:/:|
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    Congrats on the takedown at least.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    It's always hard guessing how many units it may take to finish. Next time if it's giving u that much trouble u should think if the rewards are going to be worth the cost. I know u wanna always finish EQ but sometimes when you are still developing your roster the cost just isn't worth the rewards. You may be better spending those units on mastery's or resources to rank up the champ you are missing to help u complete it the following month.
    Neotwism said:

It's always hard guessing how many units it may take to finish. Next time if it's giving u that much trouble u should think if the rewards are going to be worth the cost. I know u wanna always finish EQ but sometimes when you are still developing your roster the cost just isn't worth the rewards. You may be better spending those units on mastery's or resources to rank up the champ you are missing to help u complete it the following month.

Totally true I decided it’s not worth it
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    you can probably beat uncollected with that
    @TheHoodedDormammu im average at best and FTP and dont grind in arena so no
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    With ur roster, even uncolllected EQ is not a problem. Just watch some YouTube videos to understand the tricks then you can beat it. Mojo is not that difficult when you understand those mechanics. In short, parry-heavy all the way.