**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First Labyrinth clear!

Been putting it off for a while now, even though I had Aegon at r5 and ready. Was sitting this evening bored and decided to give it a shot; I had about 800 units stashed and some revives. After soloing Rulk, OML, Elektra and CM, I realized i was able to do this today. And right I was!
Was going for the Hela/Angela/Heimdall team but then decided to bring Nick, Quake, Proxima and the Champ. Toughest fights imo where Warmachine and Magik. Maestro was difficult at first bit then i got the hang of his SP1. Took me about 1 hour and a half. Great feeling! I gotta admit though, Aegon is a literal cheat code for this, any other champ would've cost me a bunch more.

Comments

• Options
    Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    @PeterQuill had about 190 units left, so approx. 610 units. A labyrinth clear with Angela probably cost you a lot. Aegon will make things much easier.
  • Options
    BashlordBashlord Posts: 218 ★★
    Aegon for LOL is best option in the game right now.

For first run I used R4 Starky and costed me about 2400 units while I did rest 6 path with R5 Aegon and costed about 2000 in total.