**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

27-28mil Platinum 4 top 800AQ (250mil+) alliance looking for 2 after war rewards post

As stated above, 27-28mil Plat 4, 250+mil AQ that places in top 800.

We are looking for 2 members to replace players who are retiring.

What we want:
- Someone with a good attitude who is looking for a long-term home filled with active and fun players
- Someone who doesn't mind off-color humor and occasional inappropriate pictures
- 9500+ prestige
- Can finish a standard lane in war at tier 4 with no more than 1 death per war on average
- Ideally someone who can also solo a miniboss or two in tier 4 war.
- Can finish up to 3 days of map 6 per week
- Timely in movement and communicative
- We can work with a variety of timezones, have players from all over the world
-

Comments

• RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    There’s a section for alliance recruiting.
  • Mellie_MelMellie_Mel Posts: 74
    No offense to OP but it really irks the heck out of me that this 27-28 million alliance that places top 800 can be P4 thanks to the flawed matchmaking system while a 39-40 million alliance ranking and TOP 30 AQ has to deal with tougher matchups and ends up Gold 1. I know there is no “easy” fix for matchmaking but something really should be done. If you listen, there are some really creative ideas out there that I would personally love to see explored!!
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★

No offense to OP but it really irks the heck out of me that this 27-28 million alliance that places top 800 can be P4 thanks to the flawed matchmaking system while a 39-40 million alliance ranking and TOP 30 AQ has to deal with tougher matchups and ends up Gold 1. I know there is no “easy” fix for matchmaking but something really should be done. If you listen, there are some really creative ideas out there that I would personally love to see explored!!

Maybe that top 30 AQ ally needs to stop selling their champs so their rating will not be so low