**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Daredevil not evading?!?!?

I just came across an issue in AW with my Daredevil. Just to give you some idea my DD is rank 5/50 signature 99. So with that being said his evade of projectiles should be 100 percent. I went against an agent venom on. Unblockable L1 node which is a pretty standard node to use DD and to my surprise when agent venom used his L1 my daredevil did not evade any of the shots from his guns. (Luckily I blocked the whole thing). I baited him to do his L1 again to see if this was just a fluke and when agent venom did his L1 again I held block after dashing back from the kicks expecting him not evade but he evaded the first shot then got lit up by all the other hits causing my daredevil to bleed (luckily it did not kill me). I decided to not let him get hit by the L1 anymore and just push push him to his L2. When doing so he fired off his L2 and daredevil evades the kick but when the bomb flew at him he did not evade that at all. Has anyone noticed this problem with daredevil??? This need to checked out.

Comments

• Options
    Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Post a video if u can
  • Options
    Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    Agent Venom naturally reduces all evasion by 50%, and his L1 adds an extra 30% for 80% total evade reduction.
  • Options
    Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Every week or 2 i always see at least 1 thread about this and laugh every time
  • Options
    STShortySTShorty Posts: 101
    The problem with that and the reduction is that even if i evade the first bullet and am holding block I should not be hit by the rest.

Also why am I evading the kick from his L2 it's not a projectile unless you count his whole body as a projectile
  • Options
    Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    STShorty wrote: »
    The problem with that and the reduction is that even if i evade the first bullet and am holding block I should not be hit by the rest.

Also why am I evading the kick from his L2 it's not a projectile unless you count his whole body as a projectile
    For the first part, that's just how evade has always worked, also why people tend to not use evade champs unless it's DD.

For the second part, it shouldn't count the kick as a projectile, that's probably a bug.
  • Options
    Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    DD had before 100% to evade and still should have.have same problem against ag.venom in AW. Kabam said-if your champions have 100% chance to evade it does not mean he will evade every time... i stopped using him since he miss hit after spider and sim heavy attacks.so now he is useless in AW and has been useless in AQ for last 4months.