**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

my first mystic 5*!

luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229
edited February 2020 in General Discussion
i’ve been waiting for any good mystic champion cause i don’t have any good one, not even as 4*. then the season rewards came out and that’s who i got! i’m really happy :smile: hopefully she doesn’t need to be awakened cause i don’t know when i’m going to be so lucky again lol

Comments

• Options
    JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Awesome pull :wink:
    She doesn't need to be awakened, she has all the immunities and utility unawakened.
  • Options
    SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    Dude...you just hit the jackpot right there. She's amazing. Grats!
  • Options
    luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229

haha thanks, mate! the RNG is either extremely nice or extremely mean to me, lol. it oscilantes between warlock and superior iron man.

• Options
    SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★

haha thanks, mate! the RNG is either extremely nice or extremely mean to me, lol. it oscilantes between warlock and superior iron man.

I got her as my first 5* for the year, and took her to Rank 4 easily. Even contemplating to Rank 5 her over Hyperion, and as someone pointed out, she doesn't even need to be awakened. Decent damage, and tons of utility above all. Enjoy her!
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★

i’ve been waiting for any good mystic champion cause i don’t have any good one, not even as 4*. then the season rewards came out and that’s who i got! i’m really happy :smile: hopefully she doesn’t need to be awakened cause i don’t know when i’m going to be so lucky again lol

I want one!
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,196 ★★★
    Definitely doesn't need to be awakened to be awesome. Have my 5* maxed at sig 200 and was lucky enough to pull a 6* as well, which I took right to R2 unawakened. So much utility, and I find plenty of use for both the 5* and 6* in later content. Congrats!
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Zakrw_317Zakrw_317 Posts: 50
    kinda jealous ngl cuz the only good five stars I have are Doctor Voodoo, Havok, and Masacre so cheers bro.