**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Big arena problem

SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Ok so this has happened a couple times now i start a new series you know the usual i place my 3 champs do 2 fights come back to the game about half an hour later to finish the last fight and as soon as i press continue it shows an error then shows a loading screen, auto ends my series and counts that last fight a loss so this means i have to finish the series before closing the game otherwise leaving the series on and coming back to it later causes instant error and i lose out on a lot of points because of this.

Comments

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Why stop at two fights then? Just do the third straight away - problem solved.
    You're welcome.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    Why stop at two fights then? Just do the third straight away - problem solved.
    You're welcome.
    LMFAO
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Yeah I think the game is just booting you out by design. I've never experienced this cause I always finish my series within minutes of posting an in game or GroupMe comment.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    Yeah I think the game is just booting you out by design. I've never experienced this cause I always finish my series within minutes of posting an in game or GroupMe comment.
    Ew you use groupme?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    The game times you out after a certain amount of time.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    Ew you use groupme?

Way to stay on track. Anyways I like GroupMe. It serves it's purpose for us and we like it. If or when we have a new purpose maybe we'll switch to line.

Also, why do you need to take 30 minutes to do one series? Maybe just start the next series when you have 5 or 6 minutes to do all 3 fights.