**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tips for the Abyss?

Hey guys. Going to try and do my first run through the abyss sometime soon. I’ve read what a lot of other people have said about their runs, and it seems doable with my roster. Just want some thoughts on the best synergies etc.

So Aegon is obvious, and I plan to use SS for the cosmic fights. That should handle most, Mephisto is the main fight I’m worried about that they can’t handle. I just pulled a void, working on getting him to R5, would he be the best option for Mephisto? Can get him to sig 140 potentially. That will wait until they give the Cull rss back as I’m getting 120 generics from him.

Other than Aegon, SS, and possibly void- should I just do synergies? Maybe NF/quake, or Heimdall? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    I did a pretty decent write-up this morning if you look at my posts.
    your havok would work fine vs mephisto IMO

Also, I wouldn't worry about using heimdall. odds are if you are about to get KO'd you're probably already stunned and saving you at 1 hp isn't going to do much. Most of your KOs will be a result of hitting the abyss charge cap of 240 hits.

if you have a 5* NF and plan to do path 1, you'll want him awakened and ranked up to handle IW fight
  • Options
    MINIWARLORDMINIWARLORD Posts: 62

I did a pretty decent write-up this morning if you look at my posts.
    your havok would work fine vs mephisto IMO

Also, I wouldn't worry about using heimdall. odds are if you are about to get KO'd you're probably already stunned and saving you at 1 hp isn't going to do much. Most of your KOs will be a result of hitting the abyss charge cap of 240 hits.

if you have a 5* NF and plan to do path 1, you'll want him awakened and ranked up to handle IW fight

Yeah I read that, thanks. I had thought about Havok but hadn’t seen anyone else use him so wasn’t sure. In that case, I could go for my run sooner, without waiting for sigs in void..

Unfortunately the only NF I have is a 3*, so if I brought him it’d just be for synergies. At this point I’m thinking Aegon, SS, Havok, NF/Quake (3/4*).