**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank Up Advice

Currently finishing up act 5 exploration and preparing to make a run at act 6. Looking for any advice/input as to which of my 5/6 star champs will be useful in becoming Cavalier.

I've considered Wasp and Hood for their synergies with Ghost, but I'm not sure if the benefit to ghost from the synergy is worth the space on my team. Unblockable specials is definitely handy, and no damage while phasing can be a life saver, but do those champs pull their weight outside the synergy?

Voodoo seems to offer some good utility, but does he need to be awakened? I am lacking in the mystic department.

I know Medusa is good, but I already have some strong damage dealing cosmics and I am short T4CCs. I do have a cosmic and two science AGs.

Or do I save the resources for Ghost?

Thoughts?

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,412 ★★★★
    AA-ron
  • CKLIMCKLIM Posts: 25

AA-ron

Haha ya he’s a beast. Definitely going to take him R5 when I can. Just got him a couple weeks ago right after I popped a mutant AG and Ghost as my first 6*. Luckiest day of my mcoc career.