**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cosmic rank up

Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
I am trying for uncollected.
Which cosmic should I r5 (4*) keeping that in mind.
Currently in 5.1.6
Any feedback would be helpful

Cosmic rank up 14 votes

Corvus Glaive 4/40 (Unawakened)
71%
PantherusNZAjisdopeThecrusher_9756MoosetiptronicEtjamaMay_The_WayPapicante1ILLUSION8MoNsTeR_804Stellan 10 votes
Medusa 4/40 (Sig 68)
21%
DOKTOROKTOPUSK3600Priceless 3 votes
Venom 4/40 (Sig 20)
7%
CASrinivas 1 vote

Comments

• MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Corvus Glaive 4/40 (Unawakened)
    Corvus is just overpowered. He's like the cheat code for the game. Ramp him up by completing his missions, and his glaive hits as hard as a truck. Will clear heaps and heaps of content for you, especially in endgame content.
  • Skidz9Skidz9 Posts: 54
    Since admin closed your other post on heavy attack, I'm posting to this one. I too had the random heavy attack bug. Kabam was no help. Yourt may not be the same, but I tracked mine down to edge to edge screen and high sensitivity of a new phone. Turns out just my palm being close to screen was triggering it. I first taped off the edge of my screen and then got a case with a bigger edge. No more bug unless i just forget myself. Hope this helps.
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Skidz9 thanks a lot, I will try that out :)