**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game isn't linking to my iOS GameCenter by default any longer.. ALL HELP APPRECIATED!

A while back I deleted the app off my phone & then reinstalled it... when I reinstalled it I accidentally did so under my secondary iOS GameCenter account that has a different email linked to it. So naturally, MCoC started a fresh new account linked to this 2nd GameCenter profile. Upon realizing this I logged out of the GameCenter profile and logged into my 1st one. So when I force closed the game & reopened it, my original MCoC account pops up, as it should.

But now I'm not sure what's happening. I don't know if this is because of a recent iOS update or if it's happening because of the last game update. Whenever I close the game (force close, because I don't like having apps run in my background) the next time I go to open up the game fresh it starts off with a brand new MCoC account (like it did with my 2nd iOS GameCenter profile) despite my phone being logged into my original GameCenter where my account is linked to.

I have to force close it & re-open it every time just for it to say "Account already linked, Do you want to login with this account?" I select login, but then it'll either take 3-5 mins to log in or it won't at all & say something about a connection issue, only to have to go through the process again for it to link up correctly and then bring up my gaming account.

With my phone being currently logged into the proper GameCenter account (the 1st original one) shouldn't the game automatically bring my account online like it used to do in the past without ever opening up that new MCoC account & then saying "Account already linked, Do you want to login with this account?" It used to work just fine, now I have to go through this nonsense every time.

What can be done to correct this issue? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos?

I tried deleting the app, the data from both iOS GameCenter profiles and then re-syncing the game under the proper GameCenter profile, but that didn't work either. I'm at a loss.

Comments

• Options
    Have you solved the problem?
    I only had one kabam and iPhone Game Center account.
    I am looking for a solution for the same problem as you,
    but my account game data is completely gone and cannot be recovered.
    I'm currently contacting Kabam Support.
    I don't know if it will be solved.
  • Options
    timewaka said:

Have you solved the problem?
    I only had one kabam and iPhone Game Center account.
    I am looking for a solution for the same problem as you,
    but my account game data is completely gone and cannot be recovered.
    I'm currently contacting Kabam Support.
    I don't know if it will be solved.

No, I haven't, but somehow it seemed to have worked itself out & it's back to operating as it should. I hope you're able to find a solution to your issue though, best of luck!