**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for an Alliance AW

Looking for an alliance typically running map 5, some 4 would be okay. AW would be a priority, especially diversity.

Comments

• DarthFigmentDarthFigment Posts: 36
    Hi. Perhaps you’d be a good fit for our alliance, CHAØS. Here’s info about us:

We are a relaxed group that strives to strike a balance between real life and enjoying the game. We keep things fun, respectful, and manageable and are a good fit for a player who logs in several times a day but does not want to feel the 24/7 pressure of higher maps.

Line is required. We have been on the bubble between Gold 1 and Gold 2 and are aiming to solidify a spot in Gold 1. Donations are not required. We use a mix of heroic and master modifiers in AQ, with maps 445, for the 170m milestone and t2 fragments as honor rewards.

An ideal candidate has over 9k prestige, has an assortment of r4 5* and 6* champs for attack and defense, can handle mini bosses and bosses in AQ/AW, is working on or already has the Cavalier title, and is a good communicator. If this interests you, please contact DarthFigment on Line and send the following:

1) your time zone
    2) your level of experience with AW and AQ
    3) a few screenshots of your roster

Thanks!
  • NosiemNosiem Posts: 195
    Message me on Line: nosiem
    Alliance tag is GLOME

Let's chat and see how it goes
  • SonlokuSonloku Posts: 67
    15mil Silver 1 ally here.. almost gold3! Runing map5/3 or 5/4 2 bgs war hit me up! Line : sonloku
  • OnkyOnky Posts: 334
    My alliance is solid. No drama no donation, no minimums, just take care of aq and aw and the rest is your speed. We run tier 7-8 for war, gold 1-2. We will finish gold 2 but had a couple setbacks. We run 54444, and about 140 mil for Sometimes 55444. 500-750k for SA, lots of growth, but still very chill. I'm very involved and organized, lots of veteran players.Mostly USA based team. Only707 on line app
  • Reign668Reign668 Posts: 136
    Aq score range 150 to 160 mil, maps 554×5
    War 2 bgs in season, 1 bg of season
    Line is required
    Hit me up if interested and we can answer some more questions.
    Line:reign668
  • DrkaraDrkara Posts: 78
    Hi. We might be A good fit for you. G3 AW, AQ 543. I specifically focus on allis diversity. We average mid to high 140’s. Contact me line ID- DrWey