**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Vision update?

DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Can we get a time table for his fix? Sucks that you buy a champ and r50 him and now he doesn't work. He wasn't mentioned in the 15.0 notes. Lost a fight in war today because of this. If they can fix an exploit in 2 days this should already be fixed.

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2017
    Well I must be dumb too for expecting things to work that I paid for. OG Vision is awesome when he works. AOU is right there too. I was pretty disappointed in the bug section of the update 15.0 that they shared. There should be more than 6 weak bug fixes in a big update.
  • Options
    Any moderator want to chime in? @Kabam Miike @TenebrousTenebrific
  • Options
    JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    damnit i duped my vision yesterday so i took him to rank 4, now im in the same boat as all these other guys wondering about vision. I have never used him before, kinda stoked to play around
  • Options
    He's awesome. One of if not the best power control champ in the game. Sometimes he works sometimes he doesn't. Congrats on the pull man
  • Options
    winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    And you question why he isn't getting fixed? You answered your own question by posting how good he is. Oh, and don't expect a mod answer either. The odds of that are like getting a featured
  • Options
    Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    I think that calls for a rank down ticket lol! But in all honesty why can't u fix vision kabam, this is ridiculous, with so many broken heros I would think by now that opts for some rank down tickets if you are never going to fix them all we here is " the game team is working on it for months honestly that's a pretty lame excuse, when u fix things that give u guys money back way way fast and this is the truth and u know it!
  • Options
    He hasn't been broke long enough for me to ask for rtd yet but DD been whiffing long enough. That's another frustrating one.