Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Quicksilver Character Concept

Before we start, I'm already surprised that he isn't already in the game. It seems like a popular mutant and was also a prominent character in the Age of Ultron which did have content released for in this game with Ultron and Hulkbuster. Let us begin.

Stats (At 4* Rank 4 Level 40)
Mutant
9000-9250 Health
Attack Rating: 1,150
Crit Rating: 20%-23%
Crit Damage Rating: 170%-180%
Armor Rating: 8%-9%
Block Proficiency: 62%-65%
Possible Tags: Offensive: Utility, Avenger, X-Men, Hero, Size: S

Mach 10 Man (Awakened Ability):
-During Enhanced Reflexes, if Quicksilver was going to be hit by light, medium, or heavy attack, he dashes back and does a counter hit that can lead to a combo. It does not happen with enemy special attacks.
-When he dash attacks and dashes back he gets a higher chance to regenerate (75% at Sig 200)
-After Special Attacks, He gets Kinetic Protection, which gives him 30% damage resistance for 5 seconds (12 seconds at Sig 200)

Regeneration: Because of his faster metabolism I think he should have some minor regen when he dashes and evades. Let's say a 50% chance to heal 0.5% of health when he dash attacks and dashes back and regens 3-6% health when he does specials like Namor.

Enhanced Reflexes: Because of his supersonic reflexes, I think he should have dodge charges. How it should work is that when he is going to get hit while dashing into the opponent, he instead dashes back. He gets 3 charges at the start of the match and can be regained back to full with a Special 3.

Dizzyness: Every time Quicksilver dodges an enemy attack at the right time, he puts a Confusion charge on the opponent. When Quicksilver holds block for 2 seconds he activates Dizzyness on the opponent where the opponent misses Quicksilver 75% of the time for however many seconds the enemy had Confusion charges. The Confusion Charges are removed when Quicksilver gets hit.

Special 1: Gives Kinetic Protection After Attack Finished if awakened

Special 2: Inflicts Stun on opponent for 7 Seconds if hit by the final attack, also gives Kinetic Protection if awakened

Special 3: Inflicts Stun on the opponent for 10 seconds, replenishes Enhanced Reflexes charges to 3, gives Kinetic Protection if awakened

Light Attack Animations: Punch, Punch, Roundhouse Kick, Chop

Medium Attack Animations: Uppercut, Backfist-Punch

Heavy Attack Animation: Quickly Dashes forward to knock you over, then dashes back

Special 1 Animation: He does a bunch of supersonic kicks and he jumps across the stage with a punch

Special 2 Animation: He runs around and he hits the opponent every time he loops around the stage until he dashes forward to knock you over.

Special 3: He runs at Mach 10 speed to make a Cyclone that sucks the opponent in and throws them around. Quicksilver then jumps off the wall to slam the opponent back to the ground.

Thank you for reading this and this is not a complete concept more of a base for a more complete character. Comment what you think below and tell me if you want me to do more.

Comments

• Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Nice. Sounds like a fun time
  • Options
    ShrikeTzuShrikeTzu Posts: 40
    I think all his dash movements should be invisible. So he like hits with his animation on contact but you cant see him in the screen dashing. He can be a mystic champ if you follow the movies as he was created with the same Magic as scarlet witch... so then you can have spidermen counter whatever bull they build into him with "Peter tingle" in Far from home.
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Quicksilver is a champion KABAM can never bring. It's not doable. They can make a god tier meme. Or an unfamiliar meme champ god tier.
    U have to show his basic abilities.
    They can say it's there version of quicksilver where he doesn't run. Like there version of ghost rider is not immune to incenerate for some vague reason of this game being a complete other Universe. Lol. It's marvel comics. The end. Don't tackle logic with weird claims.
    But it would be bad. Quicksilver is such a cool soo cool soo soo cool champion.
    Sad but it's not KABAM he is jut not meant for a gaming character. Neither is flash form DC. They are not playable for 1 vs 1 or team up battle games. They can make sudden appearance but. Ot possible to to design. If they can i mean. It would be impossible to fight them.
    Train ur soul mind and body to follow speed. Lol...

How many of us knew about
    Ghost corvus magik sunspot havoc and others.
    Created champs like aegon and champion.

And how many of us knew about
    Wolverine
    Spiderman
    Magneto
    Sentry
    Daredavil

I mean. Even fan favourite characters
    Got nothing. Some of them got buffed. Don't say that wierd stuff about this being an another Universe.
    Also there are some saying MCU is a difference universe all together.
    Don't give that lame excuse.
    It's Marvel comics. End of discussion.
    Multiverse doesn't works like that.
    Even after making soo much money they can't deal with criticism of being too casual with awesome antagonist characters.
    Changing comics at a level where major major plot development layed out differently.
    Whatever. None of them said they hate marvel.
    I myself enjoy watching most of there movies. Why not they are superhero movies. In this current **** condition we r in with this planet of ours. We could actually use some of those heros for real... lol
    p.s. being a lifelong DC comics fan i absolutely love stan lee.

Going off topic.