**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Rewards exploit

I was recently contacted by Game Team about an exploit. I was not aware of any exploit so I emailed support & they sent me the same email again & immediately closed my case. I opened a new case, same response, instantly closed. They tell me they are going to go into my account & remove items but when I ask them what they are going to remove they just send the same message. Does anyone know what this is about? Is it just a super childish customer support guy? Here is the message I received:

Our records indicate that due to a recent exploit within The Contest, you were able to acquire rewards that you would not have received otherwise. We take the use of in-game exploits very seriously, as this devalues the efforts of our players and creates an unfair advantage within The Contest.

We do not believe there is clear evidence that you acted with egregious intent to take advantage of this exploit and will not be banning your account. While this process has already started, due to the complexity of this matter it will take us a few days to complete. We realize that seeing items removed from your account may be alarming, but we can assure you that we have only removed items that were obtained due to this recent exploit.

We thank you for your understanding as we work to ensure that The Contest is fair for all Summoners that participate within it.

Regards,
Kabam Support

Every time I try to contact them I get the same message, with subtle modifications to suggest that a passive aggressive child on the other end has changed it only slightly enough to mock me. Any ideas about what's going on? Does anyone know how to contact them more directly? Is it a hack? An empty threat? They keep saying I didn't do anything wrong, but they're going to remove items from my profile anyway...please let me know if you have heard of something like this happening before...I have never used or even attempted to use any cheat or exploit so I am pretty confused about the accusation.

Thanks!

Comments

• SungjSungj Member Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★
    There was a bug for a day or two where if you ran any event quest more than once you received full master mode exploration rewards. You may not even have noticed it if you exited the quest reward screen. It isn't a hack or avoidable exploit for certain people if they did a path in the monthly event they got more rewards than they should have even though they didn't do anything wrong. Some people took advantage of this and got full rewards over 200 times and those people got banned if you did it a couple times just regularly going through quests they are just removing the extra rewards the bug caused you to get