**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

R4 5* Void or Massacre?

I'm really struggling with this decision, I ended up pulling both just days between each other. I have the resources to R4 one but unsure of who. Both are unduped, I have fully awakened R5 Domino who's on my main team and have Omega at R4 and around 60 sig lvl. I'm currently struggling to find a solid secondary aq team while war attack is on, as background info on what I need in game. Your input is greatly appreciated.

R4 5* Void or Massacre? 11 votes

Void
72% 8 votes
Massacre
27% 3 votes

Comments

• ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243
    If unawakened then massacre as his damage doesn't depend on the sig. Void needs the dupe and high sig to be insane
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Void kinda needs his awakened ability and a really high signature level. If you think you can find a way to awaken him and chuck a decent amount of signature stones into him, go for Void.

If you don't have a way to awaken Void. Masacre is the better option.