**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mystic Dispersion

AlcrodevainAlcrodevain Posts: 106
edited February 2020 in Strategy and Tips
@Kabam Miike Question for the Devs and Community: Anyone know where and how to acquire Mystic Cores for this Mastery?

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    Most common way is to buy them. They are available in the Loyalty Store on a schedule, for the day after the Mystic class catalyst quests.

They are also sometimes available as a pick-up prize on the map in those Mystic Class Catalyst quests.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Yeah if you want enough votes to actually make a difference you need to buy them with loyalty or whatever. Always try make a habit of looking at both paths before moving when doing class cat quests. Don't know how many times I've joined and went down a path without looking and there's a core on the other path. It will be gone when you rejoin.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,300 ★★★★
    edited February 2020
    You need a lot of mystic cores (the 5th for maximum MD level is 80 mystic core), you can exchange in loyalty for 8k loyalty (per one mystic core) when it’s available, or use units to purchase mystic cores.. if you use plenty of mystic champions, you have to set 4 to 5 points for Mystic Dispersion.. some say 3:5 is enough, my suggestion is 4:5.. but if you want to go all in.. 5:5.. there is no right or wrong, as long as your mastery setup maximize your champion skill and abilities.
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    I dont think it's been said but they are available in the loyalty store on Friday's